- Apologies: To receive apologies for absence.
- Minutes: To approve the minutes of the meeting on 06 June 2016 (attached).
- Declarations of Interest: Councillors must declare any interest they have in agenda items.
- Outstanding Bridge Repairs: To receive an update from David Lang, Interim Highways Manager, Cumbria County Council on repairs to all the bridges in the dale.
- Clerk’s report: To receive the Clerk’s Report (attached).
- Chair and Member Announcements: To receive any announcements or information from the Chair and Councillors.
- County and District Councillor Announcements: To receive any announcements or information from the County and District Councillors.
- Public Forum: The public are invited to raise any issues of concern (this item will take place at approximately 8pm and may be limited to 10 minutes, at the discretion of the Chair).
- Hyperfast Broadband for Dentdale and Garsdale: To receive a report on the status of the Hyperfast Broadband project (attached).
- Playing Field Committee: To receive a report and minutes from the Playing Field Committee meeting on Thursday 18 August 2016 (attached).
- Parking on Dragon Croft: To review the parking situation on Dragon Croft and the report from Cumbria County Council and consider whether further action needs to be taken.
- Motor Rally Event: To receive details of the Devils Own Motor Rally event which will pass through our parish on 08 October 2016 and decide whether any action is necessary.
13.1 Payments for authorisation:
|EON (Car Park Electricity)||TBA|
|Scott Thornley (Admin and Clerks Expenses)||£5.00|
|United Utilities (Car Park Water and Wastewater)||£188.45|
5012 HOP - Pre-Consultation on Proposed Telecommunication Mast Site at farm building at Low Chapel, Dent.
S/01/268A at Well Head, Dent – Full planning permission for works to existing outbuilding to form bedroom and ancillary accommodation. (Granted with conditions).
15. Next Meeting: Monday 03 October 2016, 7.30pm at The Sedgwick Room, Dent